We understand how the search engines work and best practices for getting ranked higher. We keep this in mind when we enhance your websites. We haven’t designed every site on the web and sometimes websites need a little html therapy to start ranking well on the search engines. If that might describe your site then let us help.
Cheap advertising. If you are old school and still putting full page ads in the phone book because it worked in the past then get ready for a boost. You already knew to get a website because you use a search engine to find things and yes the Internet has become the lowest cost place to reach the most people! Every advertising agency uses the Internet.
Google recommends working with reputable SEO companies. We have encountered SEO marketers that don’t even have websites themselves or use a yahoo, hotmail or other throw away email account. Google has a quick page of what to look for in an seo company offering search engine optimization to avoid seo marketing scams.
Here is a quick excerpt from that page followed by a link to the full article.
What are some other things to look out for?
There are a few warning signs that you may be dealing with a rogue SEO. It’s far from a comprehensive list, so if you have any doubts, you should trust your instincts.
By all means, feel free to walk away if the SEO consultant presents the following issues:
- owns shadow domains (they market the shadow domain with your content)
- puts links to their other clients on doorway pages (Google is on to this ponzi scheme)
- offers to sell keywords in the address bar
- does not distinguish between actual search results and ads that appear in search results
- guarantees ranking, but only on obscure, long tail keyword phrases you would get anyway
- operates with multiple aliases or falsified WHOIS info or no website at all
- gets traffic from “fake” search engines, spyware, or adware (you need reputable visitors)
- has had domains removed from Google’s index or is not itself listed in Google (hard to verify)
Here is the full article page: Dallas ISP wants your business and educating our clients on what to avoid is a simple start.
Thorough and personal service based in the city of Dallas.
No two websites are alike in their needs when it comes to search engine optimization. Dallas ISP provides a one-on-one relationship with our seo consultant team who listen to your business intelligence needs. Achieve your business goals!
Please fill out the form to get in contact with our associates. No obligation.
Call direct: 972.418.2232.